ｈａｃｋｍｕｄ is a cyberpunk themed text-based hacking simulator for intel-compatible personal home computers. Get lost in a deep and complex world full of challenging puzzles.
- Make friends and enemies as you explore the depths of abandoned future internet cyber-structure
- Navigate the strange trials laid out for you by the Multi-User Domain’s governing cyber-super-intelligence, ‘The Trust’
- ‘Patch into the hardline’ to access protected systems and steal their digital goods
- Prove your worth to The Trust and escape the virtual L.A.N.
- Create and destroy digital empires while exploring the user-created multiplayer world
- Nuanced and engaging storyline
- Retro-futuristic text-based computing visuals
- 90s film style ‘hacking mode’
- Immersive soundtrack
- Persistent and constantly-evolving game world with user created content
- Global game economy
ｈａｃｋｍｕｄ requires a linux, mac or windows, intel-compatible personal computer with keyboard attachment and dedicated internet connection. Access can be purchased from these providers.